Many people have used hypnotherapy to help them to quit smoking: you can too!
From the moment that you stop smoking, you start to benefit:
- 20 minutes after your last cigarette, your pulse returns to normal
- after 8 hours nicotine and carbon monoxide levels reduced by half and oxygen levels return to normal
- after 48 hours, lungs start to clear out mucus from the body: no more nicotine in the body. Breathing becomes easier.
- after 1 year, risk of heart disease is half compared to that someone who is still smoking
- after 10 years, the risk of lung cancer is half that of a smoker
If you are buying 20 cigarettes a day, then in the first month of stopping you will save £225 or more you otherwise spent on cigarettes.
- your breathing and fitness improve
- your sense of taste and smell improve - so that you enjoy your food more too
- your family will be delighted
- that sense of freedom and wellbeing that comes from knowing that you have put smoking in the past
Hypnotherapy and NLP
You are unique and I tailor my smoking cessation sessions to your needs. This means taking a detailed history and ensuring that you are fully comfortable with the process. A smoking cessation session therefore usually takes between two and two and a half hours. The price includes a free follow up session if you need one within a month.
...And the great thing about using hypnotherapy and NLP to help you to stop is that you will not suffer the side effects that may come from using medication.
So don't delay any longer
Get help now! Call me on
T: 0113 285 7136
M: 07903 462 715
or email me at
8 The Grove, LS17 7BW
Appointments Monday to Friday
during the day and evenings.
Free initial consultation available
Roger Gilbert, 8 The Grove,
Alwoodley, Leeds, LS17 7BW
07903 462 715 or 0113 285 7136
Professional Certified mBit Coach
Member of the British Society of Clinical Hypnosis
Certified Practitioner of Havening Techniques